Hello lovely readers!
Two years ago, during the second year of Shattering Stigmas, I did a guest post for Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway, which you can find here. It was such a fantastic experience. It gave me a platform and a voice to talk about my mental health story that mattered to me so much that I volunteered to co-host last year. You can find my list of posts and a list of last year’s co-hosts here.
- Taylor at Stay on the Page
If you are interested in writing a post for the event but aren’t sure what to write, here are some example post ideas Tay provided:
- A book review of a book with mental illness representation
- A discussion post about a book with mental illness rep that means a lot to you
- A Q&A (authors, I’m looking at you! I’m always happy to promote authors who write about mental illness and their books)
- Some kind of list post related to mental health and/or books
- Discussion posts about identity and mental illness
You are welcome to take inspiration from that list or create something completely original! I’m more than happy to help you brainstorm post ideas if you shoot me a message expressing interest. I can’t wait to share this awesome event with you all and be a part of continuing this important discussion about mental health with the book community.
Contact me if you’d like to be a part of this event: